Lamb al Asador Dinner
Time & Location
About the event
Join us for an unforgettable evening at Bodhi Farms. It's the ultimate harvest of the season, featuring an exposition dinner cooked right in front of you over the open fire. The menu will feature our farm produce and locally sourced lamb for a four-course meal and drinks at our coveted Garden Table venue. Join us starting at 4pm for a garden tour with our Farm Manager Cameron Gustafson, followed by appetizers and drinks at 5pm. Our lamb dinner will be served around 6:30pm with dessert around 8pm. This is an outdoor event and guests will have plenty of space to spread out. Tickets are $125 per person plus gratuity, which includes food & drinks. We are not offering children's menus or prices at this event. Tickets are non-refundable; we will move to a covered venue if needed for rain.
- Cheesy Chappa Bread Appetizer. Chapa bread baked over the fire, smothered in provoletta and farm made chimichurri sauce.
- Montana Lamb Al Asador. The fire gets lit early in the morning and the lamb is tied to a stake and is slowly cooked to perfection over an open camp fire all day long.
- Coal Roasted Pumpkin Salad. Pumpkins from our gardens roasted in coals, cut open and dressed with virgin olive oil, Amalthea goat cheese, arugula and salt.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Potatoes and garlic from our gardens.
- Veggies. Grilled garden veggies.
- Desert. Carmelized apples with homemade vanilla bean ice cream.
- Drinks. Mulled wine, red/white/rose, a selection of locally crafted beer, hot cider, and Arnold Palmers included.
- Lamb Dinner$150$1500$0